teasing

Wednesday 8 June 2011


Yesterday's outfit: shorts - new yorker (I think), grey top - new look, jacket - zara, bag - h&m, flats - cheap chinese shop
 
Today's outfit: black blouse - h&m, pink hoodie - h&m divided, jeggings - dr denim, flats - new look

Shooort update! Spent my afternoon at Zora's place, eating unhealty food and trying to understand biology -  we both nearly died (and she usually is really good in it!), it's just SO much! argh. Now I'm sitting in front of the tv, watching grey's anatomy, drinking a coke, texting and later I will try to study some of all these awful spanish tenses - sounds like fun, right? Have a nice evening! xo

9 comments

  1. Beautiful outfits!
    I especially love the floral patterned shorts :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun :D haha! love your shorts so much! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den short steet dir meeeeeeega gutt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shorts, they're so cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora! Your first outfit is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesss! spanish tenses are so much fun -.-'
    one year of spanish is one year too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink hoodie! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! My other one accidentally got deleted but i finally got a new blog :D thanks, following you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your lovely outfits! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)