colourful

Friday 3 June 2011

random close-up from a glass that I refilled with some candy

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to you all! Some time ago, I worried that my blog become more boring day by day, the comments got less and the visits went down. But the last few days, I saw my daily clicks going up to 300/400 per day again, which just makes me so happy! And I've gotten so many, sweet comments the last few days, and also hello to my new followers! I now have a question: I got a request on formspring, if I could do a room tour. I've already thought of doing one, but somehow my room was always awfully messy when I wanted to do it, hehe. But what would you prefer, pictures of my room (details) or a small video? Please let me know, so that I can plan when and how I'm going to do it! Leave a comment below or here. I'll see you around.♥

10 comments

  1. I'd like both actually! Would really like to see some close-ups :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a vlog better ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A video, definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nora, I discovered your blog only recently but it is already one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Video ! :) & gummy bears- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. video.

    www.antesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog,you and your clothes..this is my favourite blog in the net!
    Kiss from Italy
    Debora :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @anon: thank you so, so much!:)

    @debora: thaaanks!:)

    these comments mean so much to me, really!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)