Last Night ♥

Saturday 25 June 2011

Lisa, Chris (his face expression, he looks so happy! hahaha), me and Laura
Bruno, me and Leon
Victoria, Lisa, me and Bruno (making weird faces hehe)
Jil, Leon, me and Alisa
Such a horrbile but still incredibly cute picture! Lisa, Marta and me
and Jil and me!

Ohh I seriously had the best night ever! I had soo much fun, spent the whole evening with lovely people, taking pictures, drinking, laughing, talking and dancing our feet off. I can't wait to repeat this.♥♥♥

2 comments

  1. Even if you do like the wierdest face ever you still look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)