BBQ

Wednesday 29 June 2011

So yesterday Kathlyn and I went to a friend's place to have a small BBQ. The weather was awfully hot (around 33°C), so we played around with the housepipe and ended up being soaked wet, hahaha (plus: we were only two girls against five guys at the end, so it's kinda obvious who were the helpless victims, hehe)! But now my head and ears hurt and I'm feeling sick, so that's not so funny :( I still had an amazing time with those people!
I'm now lying in my bed, waiting for the new episode of PLL to load and taking medecine, ew :b
I hope you're having a more entertaining wednesday! xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)