we're flying first class, up in the sky

Saturday 11 June 2011

a very random GIF I found on tumblr, love it, hahah
And I still love this song! This simply doesn't get old.

Heey, I really have nothing to write, all I basically did today was studying biology, doing my german homework, making waffles with Victoria, studying a bit more, finishing Scream I and watching Scream II. Yes, that's about it! I just came home and I think I'm gonna update my tumblr a bit and maybe watch an episode of Gossip Girl and then soon go to bed! Good night and see you tomorrow, xo

1 comment

  1. hey :) hun dech bei mie an engem blogroll verlinkt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)