why is everything with you so complicated?

Saturday 25 June 2011


Quick hello! I went to the hairdresser this afternoon, to get my ends cut and urgh. I feel like my hair's soo much shorter now :( And I know that it looks a bit silly right now, because my ends are all the same length, but that's good, because I want to let my hair grow to one length! It looks stupid now, but it'll look better in one or two weeks. (Plus: I hate the way they dry my hair, they always make it really straight (which is okay), but also extremely flat, meh! But as soon as I'll wash my hair at home again, it'll look better)

3 comments

  1. Der Post-Titel spricht mir aus der Seele :D Hahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to unisex? i know the problem with the flat hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: no, i go to Eric Stipa at Echternach. but they always dry my hair like that:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)