Boots

Sunday 17 June 2012

the boots are all from asos

I don't know why, but I suddenly found myself drooling over boots last night. I'm really loving the relaxed dress-and-boots-look and I hope that the weather will get better soon, so that I can wear shorts and nice dresses with my lace up boots, etc!
The weather here in Luxembourg has been the biggest crap ever for about two weeks now and it's really starting to annoy me. It's been raining 24/7 but with temperatures up to 23 degrees, which can be really uncomfortable because it's humid and warm but still really cold at times, so you either freeze to death or sweat like a pig. I don't mind the rain for as long as I still have exams, but I really hope that the weather will improve for next week when I go to RaF (music festival)
This is a quite random post but oh well, I don't have anything more interesting to post anyways :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)