Thursday

Friday 29 June 2012

 shorts: h&m, shirt, shoes: h&m divided, bag: romwe



Since we didn't gather enough people yesterday, we didn't play football in a big group after all. But since I had to go to school to drop something off anyways, I had some time for myself, walking around town and through some lovely boutiques! I tried on gorgeous dresses, treated myself with some frozen yoghurt, had dinner at Subway with two guys and then we went to see the game Italy vs Germany at a public viewing! And what a shame, what was wrong with the german players yesterday?
However, since I did end up buying a few things, I'll make a post with those for tomorrow or the day after!
I'm leaving the house soon, I'm gonna have my first theory lesson today! I'm starting to get nervous because I can be a bit of a socially awkward penguin when it comes to going alone somewhere where I don't know anyone :D Oh well, I'll survive!

1 comment

  1. I like your minty shorts :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)