Ruffles

Wednesday 27 June 2012

top, bag: h&m, jeggings: dr denim, flats: new look

The pictures above show what I wore yesterday, nothing that special but since I feel like I haven't posted an outfit on here in ages, I thought I'd put it here anyways :) Yesterday evening I went to town with my boyfriend, we had dinner at Vapiano and then went to see a gig from a band that consists of some people that we know. Even though there was a second band playing later, we left after the first one and ended up walking through half the city, haha!
I was supposed to go to my first theory lesson today, to get my drivers license, but because the bus was 25minutes late (!!!) and some other things, I didn't go today after all but had dinner in town with my mum (hehe)
I think I'll go to bed soon since I'm dead tired again, even though I spent at least half of my days sleeping recently.. Good night!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)