New In

Saturday 30 June 2012


 from an outlet store - 35€
 H&M sales, 5€ each
H&M, 5€

So here's what I bought two days ago! The dress is more than cute and it makes me feel like a ballerina :D I can't wait until I can wear it on some hot summer night, when I go out or so :) The bikini is something I just thought was cute and simply bought it and the necklace is the kind of necklace that I've been looking for weeks, and since the golden one doesn't suit me very well because of my light brown/blond hairends, I went with the silver one and I love it!

3 comments

  1. OMG. that dress. It's perfect. (: Very beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress! <3

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)