Instagram Diary

Sunday 1 July 2012

 left: deliiiiicious dinner with my mum on monday; carpaccio with guacamole! right: camera whoring at the bus station on tuesday afternoon
 left: I loove the 3D effect of the clouds on the picture.. I will never get tired of pretty pictures of the sky! right: redd fruit-ception, nommm
 left: my book for theory lessons and some random papers. I can't wait to be able to drive myself, I'm really getting tired of the bus system around my place, last wednesday the bus was 25mins late and I couldn't go to the theory lesson anymore!! right: snapshot of a part of the city at night :)
 left: (almost) my dream car! Just that the back part isn't so..long right: how the weather's been the whole week now, if it was warm, it was terribly humid, yuck
 left: in Loft, an aawesome shop in town! I wish I had the money to buy all my clothes from there :( (btw, I found the dress that I bought in the outlet there as well and I saved 7€ by buying it in the outlet, kachinnng:D) right: trying on my new necklace with my hair up, down, ..
left: snapshot of what I wore on friday right: I had dinner with my mum and her friend on friday night and this is what she wore. The shoes aren't exactly what I'd buy/wear, but I still really like her outfit, somehow!

I can't believe it's July already! More than half the year is already over, so scary!
I'm staying home today, will spend the day watching (and probably finishing the one (and only:( )) season of Privileged and maybe work on another DIY, haven't used my spikes yet...!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)