Sneak Peek

Tuesday 17 July 2012


The picture above is just one from the maany pictures that I already took today! I am for sure slowly falling in love with this city. It's so pretty, (the architecture is cuute) the food is goood and cheap, the shops that I've seen so far looked very cool and the people here are so so nice :)
That's it for today, I had to get up at 5:30 this morning and I am absolutely exhausted, so I'll go have a warm shower and then I'm off to bed very soon. My mum and I planned to go to Pärnu tomorrow, which is on the seaside, so I'm hoping for a lot of sunshine (like today, actually!) :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)