CANON EOS1100

Thursday 12 July 2012




So I told you that I ordered something that I've been wanting for a while now on monday and here it is, I got myself a very nice camera :D It's the Canon EOS1100 and I'm so so happy with it!! I love how I can really tell the difference between the pictures that I took with my old camera and this one!
I got it on Amazon for less than 400€, if anyone is interested, and I can't wait to take it with me on holiday :) Also, I had my second last work day today and I'll go to my last theory lesson on monday, so I'm quite in a good mood right now, because work and theory lessons really made me tired lately and I will soon be able to properly enjoy my holidays!
That's all I've got to say for now, I'm gonna have a shower, get some food and watch the new Pretty Little Liars episode and probably wander around the house and take pictures with my new camera, haha! TTYL, XO

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)