Tallinn

Friday 13 July 2012

picture from google

Okay so I already wrote about the holiday that I'm leaving to the next tuesday (17th of july) and this is where I'm going! I'll be going to Tallinn (capital of Estonia) with my mum for four days, where we'll do sight seeing and of course - shopping! 
Since I follow one or two estonian girls here on blogspot, I understood quite fast, that there are awesome secondhand shops in the capital! So if, by any chance, any of you, my lovely readers, are from Estonia/Tallinn, be very welcome to drop shopping and sight seeing and restaurant tips below! Of course, if you've ever been there before, I will also appreciate your suggestions!
After having stayed in the capital in a nice hotel in the centre of the city with my mum for four days, I'll be staying with my boyfriend at his family's house (he's estonian), so I don't know what we'll be doing during that time too much, but I'll keep you up to date! :)
I'm really excited for this trip, so I hope that some of you have nice suggestions? :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)