Birthday Pictures

Monday 16 July 2012

 Zora, Nora, me and Lisa
 I look so pale between them, it's so unfair :(
 Yannic, Nora and Andreas
 Jo, Lisa Zora and Kate (Jo and Kate are twins! Could you have guessed that?:D)
 Lisa and mee♥
 such a fail haha :D
 Lisa and Thomas
Lisa, Nora and Yannic

My friend with the awesome camera finally put the pictures from last  weeks's saturday night up on facebook, when we pre-celebrated Zora's birthday which was on the 10th. The pictures got all taken in the parc, in case you can't tell, since we spent around two hours there drinking, laughing and playing silly drinking games haha :D I had a really good night!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)