TALLINN

Sunday 29 July 2012








 I clearly took way to many pictures of buildings and streets, but it all reminded me of Vienna and a city full of cupcakes, cakes and whipped cream (and no I'm not hungry as I am writing this, haha)

 HUGE pancakes for less than 4€ is perfectly normal there
 they were really good!




 dorky face expression, but oh well
wearing: black top: h&m, jeans shorts: mango, jacket: "borrowed" from mum, shoes: h&m divided


 I want(ed) those wellies sooo bad, but this was their last pair and they were a size 36! Damn you, big feet!!!!!!!! (okay, I'm a 38, but still)

 casually drooling over (MAC) cosmetics


 big ass dinner at a russian restaurant after having eaten that big ass pancake 3 hours earlier = impossible
view from the window in our hotel room (this picture got taken around 10PM, btw)

(Lots of) more pictures to come!

5 comments

  1. looks identical to Latvia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tallin is very beautiful city! :)
    And yeah, now you shoul come and visit Riga wich is the capital of Latvia which is next to Estonia. Riga is also very beautiful especially the old city! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait for more pictures (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, you should definitely visit Latvia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)