Outfit Ideas

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Since I don't have a lot of time to spend on the computer this week either and I don't really do anything worth taking pictures of/posting here, I got a bit creative last weekend and put together some things that I'd like to wear (at least for when it gets a bit warmer again and stops raining all the time..). Soo yes, here are some outfits that I put together :)
 jumpsuit: primark, cardigan: mango
 top & shorts: h&m divided
 dress: from an outlet store, leather jacket: zara
 jeans jacket: from when I was smaller, shirt: new look, jeggings: dr denim
top: h&m, cardigan: mango, skirt: ? (bought off someone)

Do you like this kind of posts?

2 comments

  1. yes i really like this kind of posts ;)
    and my favourite outfit from these is the absolutely beautiful dress with leather jacket (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)