Photobomb

Saturday 14 July 2012

 my boyfriend left me a note while I was at work haha!
 Thursday's dinner, nomnom
 I'm currently obsessed with peppermint mixed with green tea tea
 currently wearing my mum's essie nailpolish, so pretty!
 I took this picture in the complete dark, with the flash, look at the qualityy wahh


 what I wore yesterday (yes, I wore boots, yes it's july and YES the weather is shit)
 trying to hide under my boyfriend's blanket.. didn't work so well hehe


playing around with camera settings and taking pictures with cool light effects :D

1 comment

  1. your boyfriend can’t draw hearts :D but still nice of him! i’m looking forward to see more pictures from you, lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)