Going out

Saturday 7 July 2012


jumpsuit: primark, cardigan: zara, necklace: h&m (+ black flats from primark)

Hey guys! Just a very quick outfit since I'm leaving the house soon. I initially would have had to go to my grandma's place with my family today, but since a very good friend of mine is celebrating her birthday today (she's turning 17 next tuesday), my parents agreed on letting me go out :) I've only been home for a couple of hours, my weekends are always very busy while I'm working since it's the only time where I really can actually do something with friends, especially now that I have to go to theory lessons 2 or 3 times a week!
That's it for now, just quickly wanted to post webcam pictures of what I'm wearing! I'll try to take some pictures tonight but I can't promise anything, since I really feel like partying and then I always forget about pictures ;)

2 comments

  1. what kind of work are you doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all kind of gardening stuff! mostly work outside :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)