Back in Luxembourg

Saturday 28 July 2012


Hello you guys! I'm back in Luxembourg, which I am partly happy, but mostly not that happy about after all. I really apologize for the terrible update, but I thought I'd rather spend my time in Estonia with my boyfriend than on blogger, since I won't get to see him for a whole month now..
However, I brought back a suitcase filled with new clothes and a camera with hundreds of pictures!
I'll pop in a photobomb with (lots) of picutres from my trip in now and then and I'll probably make a haul to show my buys, since that's what most of you people voted for :)
I'm off to get ready now though, going to have dinner at friends' place, see you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)