2/7/12

Monday 2 July 2012





I'm starting work today, so I prepared this post last evening. It's not much of a super interesting post, but since I'll be at work from 7 until 4 every day (apart from weekends of course) for the next two weeks, I figured that I might have to come up with some creative ideas, since I don't really wear special stuff to water the plants or clean work places!
So the pictures above are just some snapshots I took last wednesday night, in town, when I had dinner with my mum.
I already planned one or two (hopefully) more interesting posts for you guys, so I'll make the effort not to let the blog go empty and/or boring while I'm working!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)