Miaow

Monday 9 July 2012

 I couldn't find a better picture to post here.. so I just chose this one haha, so random!

Just a very, very quick update, I'm heading to bed as soon as this is posted! I got my report today, which made my day because I didn't only keep my average, but even got it to be a tiny bit higher (8.3/10 :D) and I'm surprised by some of my exam marks - in a very positive way! I got a 9.5/10 in my english exam, which I am veeery pleased about!
Other than that, I finally ordered something that I've been wanting for a while now, so I'll show you what it is as soon as it arrives, which should be in 3 or 4 days heheheeh
Okay I'm off to bed! Good night xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)