Cupcakes & Iced Tea

Monday 30 July 2012




I slept in until 12 yesterday and had a big nap in the afternoon/evening, (I was exhausted to the maximum, I had been up for more than 19hours on saturday, spent more than two hours on a plane..) so I felt really unproductive and unmotivated and decided to bake something! I ended up making vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting and they definitely are the best I've made so far! Something that I really liked about the recipes that I used (let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the links) is, that the six cupcakes only contain 20g of butter and the frosting 30g! That way, they are nice and light, not full of fat, too sweet and super heavy as many other cupcakes.
I also made my own iced tea, I just boiled water, added sugar to the hot water and blended until the sugar drained, then I put two teabags of black tea in the hot water and later added lime juice, slices of lime, fresh peppermint and ice! So so delicious :D

Do you like these kind of posts? About food and drinks / recipes?
EDIT: Since someone asked for the recipe, here is the one for the cupcakes (in german though:/) and here is the recipe for the frosting!

1 comment

  1. yes i really like these kind of posts, and I would love to get cupcake recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)