Rainy June

Friday 29 June 2012

 it's impressive how fast the weather changes here. Yesterday it was 27degrees and now it's pouring

just made myself pasta with mozzarella and dried tomatoes for lunch!

Good morni..eh day! I woke up at 12:00 and it was raining like crazy outside and there was thunder and ligthening, so scary :O
I'm gonna stay home almost the entire day and after I finished my pasta, I'll prepare some posts and watch an episode or two of Body of Proof.
Do you guys have any suggestions on tv shows that I could watch? Everything apart from Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Pretty Little Liars, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Body of Proof, Jane by Design, Skins, .. would be very helpful :D
I'll be back with another post later, see you!

4 comments

  1. Friends, Mad Love, Privileged, Life unexpected, Weeds, Drop dead diva ...they all very good...some are funy and others are more serious...just check them out...I really love Privileged because its a mixture of both;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mentalist, True Blood, Two and a half men and The Vampire Diaries.

    http://damisabina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vampire Diaries
    The Lying Game
    Lie to Me
    Bones
    True Blood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so annoying there only are a few tv series anymore ! So Teen Wolf is quite cool, Game of thrones is AWESOOOOME and you may like Bunheads :) (and if you don't know Misfits it's also pretty dope)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)