Sales, New In

Friday 22 June 2012

 I've been wanting something made of crochet or lace for a while now and I was so happy when I found these shorts and only paid 10 instead of 20€!
(the lightening started to get bad, which explains the rather bad quality of the pictures here) I've also been wanting a cute top with slim straps and lace-y details for a while, so I got this one for 7 instead of 10€

I decided to have a look at H&M on wednesday and since there were sales going on, I just couldn't resist.. Love both of the items!

2 comments

  1. wanted a pair of those shorts for so long, love them! and i'm finally back to blogging yaaaay, will have to catch up on all your posts now hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)