Thursday 28 June 2012




Some pictures of a very lovely and cozy café in town

A very quick update, I have to take my bus soon! The plan for today is to meet up with lots of people to play football (just randomly, for fun) ,but we're all not quite sure if there'll be enough people.. In the evening, we'll go watch the game Germany vs Italy in town, there's gonna be a public viewing. I'm not really into football and everything, but it sometimes is fun to watch games with other people, just because of the atmosphere!
I'm off now, gotta get ready and then eat something before I catch my bus!

1 comment

  1. thanks for the help! i ended up finding the most beautiful clutch!
    and would love to do the blog presentation now that i'm going to start blogging all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)