NEAT

Tuesday 5 June 2012

 (it was quite windy when I took the pictures, so the left one looks a bit funny haha:D)
jeggings: dr denim, shirt: primark, blazer: h&m, shoes: new look

Here are just a few pictures of what I wore yesterday, I decided that it is time to finally wear my black blazer that I bought secondhand for 6€ (!), so I went for the quite simple and neat jeans-blazer-casual flats-look, with red nails and gold jewelery.
Today I had my running test (30minutes of running - you pass, and then depending on how many laps (approx.700m per lap) you did, you get a better mark and I got.... a 10/10!!!!:D I am so so proud of myself, I never thought that I'd get such a good mark in gym, especially in something like running! So for the rest of the day, I was in a really good mood hehe.
I'm off to shower now and I should try to go to bed a bit earlier today since I'm already half zombie in the mornings. See you!

PS: Thank you guys for all the nice comments on the room tour, I'm glad you like it and if you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)