Studs & Spikes

Tuesday 19 June 2012


I don't think I told you about it, but I ordered golden studs and silver spikes on studsandspikes.com around two weeks ago and they finally arrived yesterday! This is also a kind of a sneak peek of what I did with some of the studs today, you'll see the results tomorrow, I'm gonna prepare a post :)
I had my maths compo today which went okay and tomorrow I have my last compo, german, 4 periods, ugh! However, after that I am off school for more than 10 weeks! (!!!)
I won't be home until thursday, I'll go out with a bunch of girls tomorrow night and sleep at my grandma's place, but as I already said, I'll prepare a post for tomorrow, so it shouldn't get all quiet around here!

1 comment

  1. I can't wait to see what have you made with studs. it must look awesome (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)