First of June (oh my god it's june already!)

Friday 1 June 2012

wearing cool sucks while studying

Hey there! No big news on my side, all I did today was go to the doctor so that I can start taking theory lessons soon to get my drivers license (me driving a car, such a weird thought haha), then I studied some maths (some.. my motivation is kind of gone, hmpf) and tonight I'll go sign all those papers that need to be signed with my mum, so that I can go to those theory classes soon!
I'm really surprised how many comments I got the last two days and someone asked me to show my room here, so I'll try to do that soon, as long as it's not completely messed up again :D If you have any other suggestions, keep them coming! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)