31ST

Thursday 31 January 2013









blouse: /, jeggings: dr denim, fake fur coat + beanie: h&m divided, boots: asos

I'm not completely happy with the lightning of the pictures, especially because I look like a ghost, but I still like the result! The boots are new, I ordered them from asos a couple of days ago and got them for 44 instead of 70€, gotta love sales! Also, what do you think about the place I took pictures at? It's in my garden and I really like it, since it doesn't distract you from the subject (haha I sound so egoistic), but is still not too plain or boring.

4 comments

  1. Great fetish boots and the teddy bear coat is awesome for the cold weather! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots, they're so groovy. And that wall is so perfect for outfit shots, I wish I had somewhere similar.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deng schung gefaallen mer hehe (hun dei selwescht) se sinn sou bequem an passen bei alles:) waerts se vill profiteieren :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I am totally obsessed with black/white simple colours with pops of bright. That pink beanie - GAH. Seriously need that in my life! You look so good, as per. Thankyou so much for the comment on my blog darl. Have a lovely weekend :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)