NEW IN

Thursday 3 January 2013

grey snood (soo soft)
Primark's bandeaus are doubtless the best!

this is actually from the underwear department, but it's just way too cute, so I'll wear it with a bandeau underneath
it turned out to be realllly difficult to take a good picture of this, so you'll see it as soon as I take an outfit picture with it - it's less purple IRL, it's acutally bordeaux red



yes, it has hippos on it :D (everything above is from Primark)
from New Yorker, just couldn't walk past it, the colour is way too gorgeous
(everything following is from Primark again) even my camera fits into this bag, awesome!


(everything that's following is from DM - a drugstore) the red lipstick unfortunately isn't as dark as I wanted it to be, but that's okay, and the other one is a colour I can use during the day too


this looks really awesome and practical, can't wait to try it out!
(from Primark again)

I've come to the conclusion that it's almost impossible to take good pictures inside of my house when it's not spring/summer, since I live in a pretty old house (+200years old) and it's rather 'dark' in general, so the lightning often ends up being pretty bad.. What do you think about my newwest purchases?

2 comments

  1. It seems like Primark has a lot of great clothes. So bad that I don't have one anywhere near where I live... :(
    But about your purchases: Both tops are realy cute and the dress is also really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y NO PRIMARK IN LUX??they would get damn rich aha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)