BORDEAUX

Friday 4 January 2013


jeggings: dr denim, top: h&m, cardigan: primark, shoes: h&m divided, watch: asos

Tonight I'll be going to my friend Nora's (yes, we have the same name) birthday dinner at ChiChi's (a mexican restaurant) and this is what I'll be wearing. It's nothing super special, but it's cozy and I get to wear my new knitted cardigan! I'm taking my camera with me, so I'm sure that I'll come home with a full memory card!

PS: I should consider taking pictures before 4PM for as long as it is still winter, to get a better lightning, hmm

2 comments

  1. Great blog, now following you. I love when people make denim jeans look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a positive energy is coming from you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)