OLIVIA PALERMO

Saturday 19 January 2013




I recently saw two different posts on two different blogs about the blogger's "fashion icon" (or just who's really known for their style). One was about Alexa Chung, the other one about Chloë Sevigny, and even though I do like both their styles (I have a slight preference for Alexa though), I thought I might also make a post about who's style I like the most, simply to change from the usual outfit posts, etc.
I sure am a big fan of women who can put together great outfits and making it look like it is the easiest thing in the world and I absolutely love a bit of edgyness here and there, but lately, I found myself loving more classy styles with a small twist. That's why I chose Olivia Palermo.
With her 28 years, she wears everything from gorgeous dresses to skinny jeans and trainers, exactly what I love about her style. But even if she swaps her stilettos with trainers, she manages to still look classy, she's never over the edge. Another thing I really like about her are the accessories she uses. Watches in every colour, from slim and golden to bright red, big sunglasses or necklaces, she always finds the perfect additions to go with her outfits. And my I just add that she is insanely gorgeous?
What do you think about her style? Do you have a favourite "fashion icon"?

2 comments

  1. Yes I think that Olivia looks good too. My fave fashion icon is Catherine Middleton/Duchess of Cambridge. I like how she wears classics, but still looks sexy and full of fun. That seems clever to me. R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is so great. x

    http://bychella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)