SUNDAY MADNESS

Sunday 20 January 2013

coffee and chocolate were what kept me going today..


 I rediscovered my love for these babies and I think I'll just rebel against the minus degrees and snow tomorrow and wear them to my german exam, they're so damn comfortable..

Spent my Sunday going mad over maths (I swear to god I'd kill my maths teacher if it were legal) and I've decided that I deserve a break consisting of tumbrl-ing and blogging. I already wish you all a nice week while I'll be dying a slow and painful death during the next four days (7TH YEAR IS SHIT) xo

2 comments

  1. I like the red nails. Maybe you can wear some warm socks inside your keds if the laces are loose. R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school! x

    bychella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)