OUTFIT

Friday 25 January 2013



sweater: topshop, jeggings: dr denim, boots: faith, necklace: sheinside, belt: second hand

I'm officially done with 5 out of my 6 exams and even though math went rather disastrously (I blame my stupid teacher though, I worked but butt off last weekend), I have 5 days off which I'll spend sleeping, relaxing and hopefully to (finally!) to go the hairdresser. I started my day by sleeping in, having a huge breakfeast/brunch while watching Grey's Anatomy and now I'm soon off to catch my bus to go work out a bit, before spending some time with my boyfriend and then going to the theatre with my class.
Oh and yes, I finally took pictures with my remote outside! And let me tell you, it's awfully icy outside.. brrr
Have a nice friday! xo

2 comments

  1. Love the jeggings and boots! xo

    bychella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, the cream and black contrast in an interesting way with the snow. R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)