SAARBRÜCKEN

Wednesday 2 January 2013


 heaven
 best pasta at Vapiano
 Kathlyn
 .. and her new slippers
 Victoria



 Jil
 glitter case whoooo!
 Victoria and her Hello Kitty slippers

Victoria's awesome donuts

Last week, Victoria, Kathlyn, Jil and me decided to go to Saarbrücken this holiday and that's exactly what we did today! We spent the morning in Primark, then had lunch at Vapiano, walked around the main shopping street and a mall and ended up sipping tasty Starbucks until we took the bus back home - it was a lovely day!
Since we went to Primark, I did buy quite a few things, which I am definitely going to show you tomorrow, but how? Do you want me to simply take pictures or make a vlog? x

7 comments

  1. pitures! easier to see it properly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those slippers are the best! <3
    And gosh, those donuts look super-tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog!
    I think you should just take pictures of the stuff you've bought, so people can “stare“ at the pictures as long as they want ;)
    What bus do you take to Saarbrücken (from Luxembourg)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon: thanks a lot! i don't know the bus number, but if you go to gare to buy the tickets, you can simply say "the bus to saarbrücken" :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)