CHEESE CAKE

Sunday 27 January 2013

 

Since I have so much free time on my hands at the moment, I decided to give it a shot and made a cheese cake! It's my very first time that I baked one and it turned out great! It's super refreshing due to a lot of lemon juice and I'm definitely going to make one again :D
I'm currently killing time with watching way too many episodes of Friends and eating too much chocolate and trying to get some exercise inside of my little room. I really want to take more pictures outside for as long as the snow is still there, but I feel like I literally have nothing to wear! Urghhh

4 comments

  1. yum! sounds like fun :) xo

    bychella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm! I love cheesecake. I'm not sure if I've ever made one myself though. This looks so delicious.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nomnom....makes me feel hungry :) R x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore cheesecakes! (Why u not add marmelade?) please tell me the recipe!:)

    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)