H&M BUYS

Wednesday 30 January 2013





On Tuesday, I spent the day with my friend Nora catching up, having sushi for lunch and working out and relaxing in the afternoon. Before I met her, I finally took the chance to go to the hairdresser and even though a good 3 cm (or more? I'm really bad at guessing sizes/weighs haha) went off, I know that it was well needed - I haven't been to the hairdresser since June!
Since I was done at the hairdresser much earlier than I expected, I decided to have a stroll through H&M to kill time and ended up - of course - coming home with three new things.
The zebra printed dress isn't something I would usually buy, but since our prebacs are officially over on friday (I had my last exam today, luckily), there's gonna be a big party organised by our BAC committee on Saturday and the theme is (and I really am not happy about it but oh well) "WTF", so you're basically supposed to wear whatever would make people go "what the fuck.." I couldn't find any costumes, especially not for a rather low budget, so I picked up this dress for 10€ only and decided that I'll spice it up with red lipstick and some colourful accessories, not exactly "what the fuck", but oh well!
The bag is something I walked past at least three times that morning and I ended up buying it because it is so wonderfully spaceous and I told myself that I'll be needing a big bag to fit my camera but with a long handle for something very exciting coming up... (more about this another time). Lastly, the fuzzy pink beanie is simply something I couldn't take my eyes off, so I bought that too and it's just soOoOooo soft!
THAT was a lot of text, damn! Anyways, good night, I'll kick myself in the butt tomorrow and get some outfit pictures taken. xo

2 comments

  1. Love the black and white dress!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beanie and the zebra outfit, they will both really suit you :) R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)