SCONES

Sunday 6 January 2013

 


Turns out everyone was too busy enjoying their mexican food on Friday night, so I didn't actually use my camera at all, haha..
Anyways, my weekend's been quite calm, I stayed in yesterday night and today I decided to try the scones from the cake book I got for Christmas, and even though I haven't tried them yet, they look and smell heavenly! Other than that, I almost watched the entire first season of Hart of Dixie (about 20 episodes) in more or less a week, oops. I didn't study close enough to what I planned to do, but Economics and Philosophy are just plain boring at the moment..
It's back to school for me tomorrow, which I usually wouldn't mind at this time of the year, but since I'm in my senior year, I have a couple of important exams coming up the next few weeks, which I'm noot looking forward to..
That's it for now, I'll try and update again ASAP, even if school is eating me up again! xo

2 comments

  1. they look delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm! I love scones. I haven't watched Hart Of Dixie at all, but I am looking for something to fill the Gossip Girl void so I might have to give it a go.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)