22/11/13

Friday 22 November 2013

skirt, boots, necklace: h&m divided sweater: primark coat: zara lipstick: kate moss for rimmel

I decided to go all black today and only add my new necklace and lisptick for a touch of colour. Even though I feel quite dressed up like this for a day-outfit, I really want to start dressing a bit more special, even if it's just to go to class and walk around campus. It is pretty cold outside, so I'll definitely add another layer, a beanie, a big scarf and some gloves to this, but that way you wouldn't actually have gotten to see anything of the outfit! What do you think about the outfit? :)

3 comments

  1. All black outfit is always perfect!

    X,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous necklace! Great accessory for an all-black look!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from : the savant shop :

    Custom Nail Polish Giveaway
    Cake Pop Giveaway
    Military-Inspired Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous hun! I love that dress on you, so pretty, and is just perfect for this time of year with all the parties! :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)