Back to basics

Wednesday 6 November 2013


pants: topshop tshirt: bershka boots: h&m divided necklace: primark coat: zara

IFB is currently having a "Back to basics" project where the task is to style the basic t-shirt in an original way. I used this opportunity to wear my new plaid pants and this is the outcome! If you want to see more blogs of people participating in the project, go check out the page here. Also, how awesome is it that I can put my hair up in a bun using the hairsponge and it stays!

5 comments

  1. Love the outfit, that chain is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pants !! I love the high waist is so retro and chic!! thanks for stopping by ...xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit!! really want those pants :D

    Love CF x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could really do with a pair of trousers like yours here.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. basic outfits are definitely the best! this outfit is so gorgeous & I love the pants xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)