My first gel nails!

Monday 11 November 2013

Other than going to Wagamama for the first time yesterday, I also did something else for the first time - I got my nails done, I got gel nails to be precise! I've been seeing gel nails on other people for a couple of years now but I was always either put of by their thickness or simply by their price. I never saw myself paying at least £30 to get something glued on my nails. However, a student on campus recently started spreading the message that she could make you gel nails for £10 or £15 pounds (with/without extensions) and since the nails that she showed on a picture looked really nice, I jumped at the occasion and went to try it myself! I really like the result, especially for the price of £15 only. I'll probably file around a bit and change the nailpolish colour at some point, but they even look pretty "natural". Have any of you ever tried gel nails?

1 comment

  1. OMG... don't even get me started on Wagamama... it's a staple of my diet when I'm in London! Great nails! I've never tried gels!


    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from etsy

    Military-Inspired Necklace Giveaway
    Feather Ring Set Giveaway
    African Turquoise Pendant Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)