London Snapshots

Friday 29 November 2013


When we arrived in London around 11, my friends and I immediately headed to Camden Lock (neither one of them had been there yet, so I really wanted them to go there with me!) where we had a multi culti lunch consisting of polish deep fried and steamed dumplings filled with cheese, sauerkraut, potatoes and spinach, a turkish plate filled with houmous, falafels, other dips and salad and an italian crepe-like meal filled with goats cheese, pesto and salad! Obviously, I didn't eat vegan that day, but I wasn't expecting myself to do so as I just really wanted to use the advantage of eating in London. We later also bought peanut butter chocolate and different kinds of cookies and let me tell you - I was so stuffed, my stomach actually hurt! After having a stroll around the rest of the market, we went to Harrod's and that's also the only place that I spent money on something which wasn't food, as I bought a magazine and a vegan cookbook. Then we had our typical Starbucks break and admired the beautiful Christmas decoration, followed by our very first visit to a Victoria's Secret store (WOW). We finished off our day at Yo! Sushi and took the train back to Brighton around 10. I had an amazing time, a break from Uni was well needed and we're already planning our next trip to London in the new year!

1 comment

  1. The lights are so pretty, making me feel like Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)