All black, turtleneck & vintage bling bling

Tuesday 12 November 2013

sweater, coat: primark skirt: h&m divided shoes: topshop/office bag: zara necklace: vintage lipstick: sephora

I've been thinking about how to wear my new cropped turleneck sweater that I bought recently for a while now and I decided to go for the easy all-black-outfit to start off. Since it was dry (but cold, oh so cold!) Sunday, I used the opportunity to wear my black loafers out - I really have to start wearing them more! To brighten up the outfit a little bit, I applied my dark pink lipstick from Sephora and added the diamond necklace I bought at the Vintage Fair the previous Sunday. What do you think about this outfit? Do you have any suggestions on how else to wear a tight, cropped turleneck sweater?

8 comments

  1. Love this outfit, that lipstick looks so good on you!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I like how casual it is. You can wear your turtleneck with skirts and shorts or as a layering piece under dresses. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look :) love your coat and your lipstick :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coat and shoes! Nice outfit!

    X,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! You make it look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous outfit! You look so chic in all black www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your outfit here, i think it's probably one of my faves from what i've seen on your blog :) i've been looking for a similar kind of coat for a while now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)