Sunday Outfit

Sunday 3 November 2013


sweater: secondhand pants, boots: h&m coat: primark bag: zara

Hey there! I just quickly wanted to update to show you my outfit that I wore today when I went to Brighton with my friend to do some shopping and go to a Vintage Fair. The outfit itself is quite simple, so I decided to spice it up with red lipstick, which is something I usually never wear during the day. I took pictures on the Fair which I'll be posting soon and I'll also show you what I bought!

1 comment

  1. I LOVE this outfit! So chic, but looks comfy too! Thanks for sharing
    xx
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)