November Wishlist

Thursday 14 November 2013

November wishlist
Here I am with a wishlist - once again! I have to admit this collage doesn't look very pretty or neat, as nothing really matches, but here are some things that I wouldn't mind picking up this month.

Two-pieces: Yes, this probably does not fit the season at all as it is seriously starting to cool down (I actually wore gloves today, brrr), but ever since I saw the first pictures of girls in gorgeous two-pieces laying around on tumblr, I've been wanting one two! I don't have any specific idea of the pattern, but a cute top-skirt-combination would be the perfect thing to wear both during the day or at night!

Faux fur collar: I've been looking for a decent faux fur collar since last winter already and I was pretty disappointed when I didn't find one at the Vintage Fair, as they were all either too big or too small or too expensive.

Over the knee boots: Lately I've been seeing a lot of girls wearing over the knee boots on campus, mostly wearing them with dresses or skirts, which I find so girly but chic at the same time! I have a pair from Marks & Spencer or even H&M (yes, I saw nice ones there!) on my mind, especially since I don't want to spend a fortune on the boots - I'll definitely have a better look at the boots the next time I'm in Brighton.

Liquid eyeliner: Even though I have at least one or two liquid eyeliners at home in Luxembourg, I didn't bring any of them with me to Uni and I've recently really wanted to practice on the perfect eyeliner wings, so I'll have to find one to buy around here!

Short trench coat: This is something I've been wanting for a while now as well, particularly as I want a shorter version of a trench coat. It seems to be impossible to find at the moment though, so I'm open to any suggestions!

Dark denim shirt: Again, something I've been trying to find for a while now but never found. I own a longer, light blue denim shirt but I really want a simpler, dark and shorter denim shirt as it looks more casual and can be worn with jeans without having to tuck the shirt into them.

Bronzer: I don't usually wear a lot of make-up (the necessary cover up and some mascara - that's it) but whenever winter comes near, I get so awfully pale, that I always feel the need to bring some colour into my face by highlighting my cheeks. I do own blush but I've been wanting a bronzer for a couple of weeks now.. I'm thinking from Boots or Superdrug - staying on the affordable side!

White jeans: The last time I can remember owning white jeans was probably when I was around 12 and since then, I never really felt like getting a pair again, especially because I'm so clumsy and will literally get my clothes dirty faster than a little kid. However, I'm now really tempted to tame my inner child and buy a nice pair of white jeans, as it can really brighten up an outfit (obviously, duh) and it's a nice change from the usual blue/black jeans.

2 comments

  1. ahhh I love the knee high boots :) need to get some.. great blog

    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)