FUR AND LEATHER

Monday 18 November 2013

 photo IMG_7307-horz_zps453efc23.jpg photo IMG_7310_zps4e5fc720.jpg  pants, pullover: h&m boots: river island coat: vintage

Hey there! I apologize for the lack of updates, but as for ever blogger, the combination of work, lazyness, cold and early darkness is not the best mix to come up with new posts. I'm currently looking for inspiration everywhere possible but I just can't seem to be inspired! I did, however, pull myself together today and take outfit pictures with my new boots that I showed you in the previous post. I really like the outcome of pairing them with leather and fur, I'll definitely have to wear this combination more often! That's it for now, I'm off to Wagamama with the girls soon which will be followed by watching Notting Hill while eating baked apple slices and doing our nails, while others are out partying. (And I definitely think that we're better off with a cozy evening tonight - it's just so damn cold!) I'm wishing you all a good start into the new week! xo

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)