THE MEGA FASHION BLOGGERS BATTLE

Tuesday 5 November 2013

I recently got contacted by Tiago from the Procer shop and got asked if I'd like to take part in a blogger competition called The Mega Fashion Bloggers Battle and of course I said yes! The best part about the competition as that, while you as my readers have to help me to win, you can win something as well!

Now, what do you have to do? It's quite simple, really! First of all, go ahead and like their Facebook page. Then, go ahead and leave a comment with my blog URL (undersizedwardrobe) under this picture (this will be the first of many prizes I can win).
The blogger with the most comments will win the prize, but there'll also be a couple of lucky people that commented on the post, winning discount codes, jewelry, etc!

If you would like to help me win one of the prizes, please go leave your comment and spread the word on your twitter, instagram, facebook...!

PS: I've been thinking about making a small giveaway on my blog for a while now, so if I'd win one of the prizes, I might actually give it to one of my readers! It's a win-win, isn't it? ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)