Stripes, leather and kimono

Saturday 9 November 2013

skirt, kimono: primark top: zara boots: bertie via topshop

I've had these pictures saved in my folders for a couple of days now, waiting for a time where I'd run out of ideas for posts to show you this outfit. I really wanted to combine my faux leather skirt I got from Primark last week and also felt like somehow incorporating my kimono in the whole look. At first, I was really not sure if the whole thing doesn't look too much "in your face"-y, together with the stripes but I think I really like the result! What do you think? Do you have any great ways to combine leather skirts or kimonos? I would love to see any kind of links in form of a comment - be it one to your own outfit or just another inspirational styling that you found! Have a nice rest of the weekend xo

5 comments

  1. I'm not too keen on the skirt on its own but I really like this combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best outfits lately! I really love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i'm glad you like it as i was really not sure about this combination :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)