100 lovely people!

Saturday 4 December 2010

Thursday's outfit, not that special, I know. I'm always surprised how warm these tights are! My legs got way less cold wearing these than wearing my jeans - believe it or not! But I think I gotta look for a new pair of similar ones, mine have a huge hole near my toes and I really hate having holes in my tights/socks, haha!

About the title: We reached 100 followers! Thank you so much to everyone who started following me these last few months, I've never thought that I'll reach that amount of followers, this really makes me happy! Keep on getting more, people! xx

2 comments

  1. i got exactly the same pare of tights from primark and for 3€ but i dunno if they will also keep you that warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip but unfortunately we don't have a primark in Luxembourg:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)